Define customer groupings and/or classifications. This is useful for tracking sales figures for a particular sub-set of your customer base. This may be something as simple as:
...customers or more complex situations where the type of customer is used.
An example of a more complex customer group for a building supplies company may be:
- Small Cabinet Manufacturer
- Large Cabinet Manufacturer
- Small Furniture Mfg
- Large Furniture Mfg
- Small General Contractor
- Large General Contractor
- Retail Customer
The number, and complexity, of these groups are up to your discretion.
- Enter the name of the group you wish to add under Group Name input field and click Add new.
- In order to edit existing groups, simply click on the edit icon beside the group name.
- To remove a group, click on the delete icon.
Tips and Tricks